More About Our Company
Click audio player below to Listen to Maureen Flynn’s interview on Relevant Radio’s “A Closer Look” discussing the importance of Prayer of Fasting
What will convert America and save the world?
“My answer is prayer. What we need is for every Parish to come before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament in Holy Hours of prayer.” — Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
40 Days of Prayer and Fasting – We would like you to join us for 40 days of prayer and fasting beginning on Tuesday, August 4, 2015 (Feast of Saint John Vianney) culminating on Saturday, September 12, 2015 (Feast of Most Holy Name of Mary). This global prayer and fasting campaign is sponsored by numerous Catholic organizations to make this time a powerful 40 days to convert America and to transform the world.
People from across the globe are needed to pray and fast for the conversion of nations; imploring God’s Mercy, and Petitioning for Peace in our world. This is the 20th campaign of 40 Days since it began in Lent 2003 and is in response to escalating global threats:
- – Ebola: The world faces an Ebola outbreak that is accelerating in different countries. This has become a grave epidemic with life altering consequences. Ebola has a mortality rate between 60 and 96 percent. Ebola hemorrhagic fever starts off looking a lot like the flu.
- – ISIS threatens America: “We will raise the flag of Allah in the White House! I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” the spokesman of this terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) – reported in the Daily Caller, August 8, 2014
- – Russia, Ukraine, and Western Nations, escalating tensions and and armed conflict
- – Attacks Against Life, Marriage, and Religious Freedom
- – Nuclear Armed Nations on the rise
- – Middle East Region conflicts escalating
- – Natural and Man-made disasters, i.e., Ring-of-Fire Earthquakes, Active Volcanoes
- = Slaughter of the innocents (abortion), the marginalizing of the elderly and disabled
- – Economic conditions deteriorating in the U.S. and other nations
If possible, we encourage everyone to participate with their family, prayer groups, parish, and diocese with this urgent call for prayer & fasting for Peace in the World and for protection of Life, Marriage, and Religious Liberty. Click here to find prayers, litanies and chaplets.
Some action items to participate in the 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting:
– Daily Family Prayer, Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Scripture Reading
– Fast on bread and water, fast from television and shopping
– Consecrate yourself and your families to Jesus and His Blessed Mother
– Spread this prayer and fasting campaign through the internet
Please know that others in Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland and Africa will be joining us during this time, and many people in the United States have already agreed to participate. This will be a powerful time of prayer for us. The following Scriptures will help and support your prayers:
Jonah 3:1-10 with special emphasis on 6-10;
Mt 7:7-11, Mt 18: 19-20;
Mk 11:22-25 on the power of prayer;
Eph 6:10-17 on spiritual warfare
Mk 10: 13-16 Jesus blesses the little children